WOMEN'S SCOUT BOOT SOCK CUSHION
If you're on the trail of Darn Tough Vermont's softest women's hiking sock – look no further. The twisted yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way they knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with cushion underfoot and in the leg for a softer step and hiking boot comfort.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough Vermont's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 64% Merino Wool 34% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
No Reviews Yet!