WOMEN'S ALEXA CREW LIGHT
Hike, camp, and explore the Great Outdoors all year round when you have the Women's Alexa Crew Light from Darn Tough on your side. Made of durable merino wool, these crew socks naturally repels smelly odors and unwanted bacteria while wicking away moisture and regulating body temperature. No need to re-adjust or worry over painful blisters, the True Seamless design and performance fit ensures you keep on trekking in comfort. Hot summer days to snow-laden afternoons, pull on a pair of Darn Tough socks and venture on out!
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Height/Type: Crew
- Fabric Type: 65% merino wool, 33% nylon, 2% Lycra® spandex
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong; Substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- Manufacturer guaranteed for life
No Reviews Yet!