Be The Nomad
If you're on the trail of Darn Tough Vermont's softest women's hiking sock – look no further. The twisted yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way they knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with Full Cushion wraps the entire foot and leg for ultimate comfort.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough Vermont's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 68% Merino Wool 30% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY