MEN'S VANGRIZZLE BOOT MIDWEIGHT HIKING SOCKS
Buy 3 pairs of socks and get the 4th pair of equal or lesser value free.
Named after a 70's band that used to travel and perform at lean-tos along the Appalachian Trail, the VanGrizzle is seasoned for sure. Actually, we just made that up, but what's pure fact is how a Merino Wool trail sock is at home in the elements – so you don't have to grin and bear them.
- Made in USA
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot socks sit mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS