WOMEN'S PROFESSIONAL OILED - NARROW
Dansko's Professional Oiled clogs are worn by people who are on their feet for long periods of time–like nurses, chefs, wait staff, and people who work in retail. They all swear by these shoes. Their high toe box provides ample room for freedom of movement. The anatomical insole cradles the foot in a supportive position, and the rocker bottom design creates a natural stride for active days spent on your feet.
Why we love it:
"Danskos are my favorite winter shoe. Not only are they versatile; they are incredibly comfortable. At the end of a long day, my feet never hurt when I've worn them. I can see why Danskos are so popular for women who are on their feet all day."
— Chelsea, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
"When I think of comfort in a shoe for the winter, it is the Dansko Professional shoe. I have 5 different colors. I can wear the shoes all day and be comfortable. These have the best arch support for me and are not the type of shoe I have to break in to wear even if I am on my feet all day long."
— Pat, Mast General Store, Support Facility - Valle Crucis, NC
"As someone with back problems, the only way I'm able to be on my feet all day is if I'm wearing Danskos. They provide much needed support and come in a variety of styles and colors. LOVE this brand!!!"
— Jenny, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
- Firm foot and arch support
- Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure
- Superior shock absorption, comparable to athletic footwear
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you going all day long
- Roomy toe box allows toes to move comfortably
- Socklining is anti-microbial leather
- Heel height is 2 inches
- Fit tip: This clog should fit snugly at the instep, with room for toes to wiggle freely and loosely in the back so that the heel moves up and down as you walk
No Reviews Yet!