Take the stress out of any active work environment in the Dansko Professional clog. A high toe box provides ample room for freedom of movement, and the anatomical insole cradles the foot in a supportive position. Dansko's rocker bottom design creates a natural stride for active days spent on your feet. Speaking from some "experienced feet," Dansko makes a difference.
Why we love it:
"Danskos are my favorite winter shoe. Not only are they versatile; they are incredibly comfortable. At the end of a long day, my feet never hurt when I've worn them. I can see why Danskos are so popular for women who are on their feet all day."
— Chelsea, Mast General Store - Asheville, NC
"When I think of comfort in a shoe for the winter, it is the Dansko Professional shoe. I have 5 different colors. I can wear the shoes all day and be comfortable. These have the best arch support for me and are not the type of shoe I have to break in to wear even if I am on my feet all day long."
— Pat, Mast General Store, Support Facility - Valle Crucis, NC
"As someone with back problems, the only way I'm able to be on my feet all day is if I'm wearing Danskos. They provide much needed support and come in a variety of styles and colors. LOVE this brand!!!"
— Jenny, Mast General Store - Knoxville, TN
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Upper: Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Lining: Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- Outsole: PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Heel height: 2 inches
- Care instructions: Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth. Use soap & water for a tougher blemish and a soft, dry cloth to dry.
No Reviews Yet!