WOMEN'S INQUIRE MID BOOTS
How will they handle steep inclines, rocky terrain, or creek crossings? These are just a few of the questions we ask ourselves before settling on a pair of hiking boots. Well, the Women's Inquire Mid from Danner wants to answer all your questions—and then some. Wrapped in a durable upper, lined with waterproof Danner Dry technology, and filled with a supportive OrthoLite footbed, your toes are sure to keep dry, cushioned, and happy as you rack up the miles. Whether you're heading up to the summit or down into the valley, the Vibram Inquire provides traction and stability along the way.
- Danner Trailguard - Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel
- Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Upper: Suede & textile - Danner combines a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability
- Footbed: Removable OrthoLite footbed - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support; The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Midsole: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Outsole: Vibram® Inquire outsole - This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram’s Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Height: 5 inches
- Average weight (per pair): 29 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS