MEN'S TRAIL 2650 SHOES
Paying tribute to the 2,650 miles that make up the Pacific Crest Trail, the Men's Trail 2650 from Danner was built to handle an array of terrains that one might find along the way. For racking up the mileage, this low hiker features a sturdy leather/textile upper, breathable mesh lining, cushioned EVA midsole, and grippy Vibram 460 outsole. From California, USA to British Columbia, Canada, keep on trekkin' up mountains or down into gorges with comfort and support on your side—well, on your feet.
Why we love it:
These shoes are great for any type of hiking you're looking to do. The Vibram outsole offers great traction on the trail. The wide toe box provides plenty of room for my toes to spread out, yet these shoes are a superb fit for my narrow feet.
Evan C., Mast General Store - Valle Crucis, NC
- Trailguard platform with exposed TPU shank guards your foot in uncertain terrain and provides torsional strength for stability
- EXO Heel system provides a secure fit with increased comfort
- DT6 last features 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in forefoot for stability and everyday-wearable aesthetic
- Upper: Durable, lightweight leather and textile upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Midsole: Ultra-lightweight EVA foam midsole adds cushioning while minimizing weight
- Outsole: Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Average weight (per pair): 24 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS