MEN'S JAG LOW SHOES
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to their classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, they've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Mesh Lining: Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Two Lace Options: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner: This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Height: 3 inches
- Weight: 29 ounces per pair
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS