TAAL DEL DIA CONVERTIBLE TOTE
Journey far and wide while keeping your carrying load light and securely close to your body by packing the necessities into the Taal Del Dia Convertible Tote. This versatile bag transitions from a crossbody messenger-style bag to a backpack just by converting the shoulder strap on the fly. The roomy main compartment is great for storing books, gear, and a change of clothing while the zippered organization pocket keeps your small essentials from getting lost. Slip a water bottle into the handy internal pouch and venture out to see what the world has to offer!
Please note: This Cotopaxi backpack is made from recycled remnants, so each pack is unique and individual. Since there are no set colors, we will select a pack for you. If you have certain colors you prefer over others, either let us know during checkout using the comments section, or visit one of our stores.
- Convertible tote-to-backpack construction
- 100% repurposed nylon body
- Zippered closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Zippered organizational pocket
- Internal water bottle pouch
- Volume: 16 liters
- Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 12 inches (35.5 x 12 x 31.75 cm)
- Weight: 9.4 ounces (268 g)
No Reviews Yet!