West Coast style meets polarized protection
Like the California point break it was named for, the Rincon has a classic West Coast straight bridge, wrapping style lines and edgy curved temples. Made from Costa Del Mar's castor plant bio-based resin, the big frame and sharp angles of Costa’s Rincon sunglasses reflect the classic right point break and the hard-charging surfers who champion the sport. With Rincon’s spring hinges and polarized lenses, the Rincon is a great oversized style for most or a perfect extra large fit for “big heads”. You know who you are.
- Premium Polarized 580 Lenses*: Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors. They sell only polarized sunglasses.
- 100% UV Protection: Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable: The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch-resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil and sweat for easy cleaning.
- Lens Material: Polarized Polycarbonate (580P)
- Frame Fit: Wide
- Size: XL
- Nosepad Adjustable: No
- Lens Curve: Base 6 Decentered
- Frame Width: 136 mm
- Bridge Width: 11 mm
- Lens Width: 63.4 mm
- Lens Height: 44.5 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 140 mm
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY