REEFTON 580G SUNGLASSES - POLARIZED GLASS
With 12 different river systems less than an hour's drive from town, it's no wonder New Zealand's Reefton is world-renowned for its freshwater fishing. These size large frames are the perfect companion to explore any body of water and will stay put on larger heads under any condition thanks to their co-molded temples, Hydrolite™ nose and temple pads, and cam action spring hinges.
- Premium Polarized 580 Lenses*: Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors. They sell only polarized sunglasses.
- 100% UV Protection: Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable: The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch-resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil and sweat for easy cleaning.
- Lens Material: Polarized Glass (580G)
- Frame Fit: Wide
- Size: L
- Nosepad Adjustable: No
- Lens Curve: Base 8 Decentered
- Frame Width: 137.8 mm
- Bridge Width: 15 mm
- Lens Width: 63.5 mm
- Lens Height: 43.1 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 115 mm
No Reviews Yet!