FANTAIL TORTOISE - COPPER 580P
Nothing is worse than glare keeping you from a good cast. When you're on the river searching for that sweet spot, the Fantail Tortoise Sunglasses by Costa Del Mar cut the glare with 100% polarized glass lenses, so you'll know right where to cast. 580p Copper lenses cut glare and enhance color, resist scratches if you accidentally drop them, and are great for lower lighting conditions. C-WALL technology repels oils, water, dust, and scratches. Lightweight Tortoise frames won't tire you out from all day wear, are durable, and look great if you're scouting a new fishin' spot or strollin' through town.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of Caliornia to cause cancer, and bisphenol A (Bpa), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Copper 580g lenses cut glare and enhance contrast and color in all conditions
- Lenses are great for lower lighting conditions
- 12% light transmission
- Costa C-WALL™ coating repels oils, water, dust, and scratches
- Comfortable medium fit
- Integral hinge
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames
- Includes hard case
- 100% UV light blockage for maximum protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact and scratch resistant
- Base curve of 8
- DBL: 16mm
- Temple length: 120.2mm
- Lens size A/B: 59.3mm/38.2mm
- Prescription ready
No Reviews Yet!