COPRA TORTOISE - COPPER 580P
The word Copra refers to shaved and dried pieces of coconut meat, a common staple in the islands around Tahiti. Take the spirit of the atolls with you with the Copra sunglasses by Costa Del Mar, with a fashionable, heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frame. These lenses cut glare and enhance contrast and color in all conditions, and are great for everyday activities and variable light. The plastic lenses are also lightweight, scratch, and impact resistant so they can last as long as you do. Celebrate the tropical spirit and add some handsome eye protection to your outfit with the Copra sunglasses.
- Polycarbonate & Trivex are your lightest and most durable lens material options
- C-Wall® is a molecular band which is scratch-resistant
- Lightweight, impact-resistant
- Includes carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Lens material: Polarized plastic (580)
- Large fit
- Frame width:132 mm
- Bridge width: 22.1 mm
- Lens width: 51.9 mm
- Lens height: 42 mm
- Temple arm length:130 mm
No Reviews Yet!