ARANSAS 580G SUNGLASSES - POLARIZED GLASS
Named for the only town on Mustang Island where Spanish horses ran free, the four colorway options of the Aransas reflect a barrier island lifestyle. Like everything Texas, it comes in a large acetate frame with a classic square lens shape and crafted design elements. The Costa Aransas Polarized Sunglasses exude confidence and convey the lifestyle of salt in your hair and sand between your toes.
Sunglasses inspired by a life on the water, colors, patterns and textures that capture the spirit of the sea. And because they come with 580G lenses, you'll be able to soak up every detail while you're soaking up the sun.
- Premium Polarized 580 Lenses*: Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors. They sell only polarized sunglasses.
- 100% UV Protection: Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable: The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch-resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil and sweat for easy cleaning.
- Lens Material: Polarized Glass (580G)
- Frame Fit: Regular
- Size: L
- Nosepad Adjustable: No
- Lens Curve: Base 6
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Width: 16 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Lens Height: 44.6 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 145 mm
No Reviews Yet!