WOMEN'S SATURDAY TRAIL II CONVERTIBLE PANT
Purpose driven and built with more features than a swiss-army knife, the Women's Saturday Trail II Convertible Pants by Columbia will become your go to hiking pant for wherever you set your sights. 2-way comfort stretch allows for easy movement when you're hauling a 40 lb pack up Hump Mountain in the Roan Mountain State park and Omni-Shade UPF 50 with Omni-Shield repellency provide advanced protection from the elements. If things get heated, simple zip-off legs convert these pants to a 10-inch inseam short so you won't overheat. Other features such as a zip-closure security pocket, articulated knees, and leg hem cinches put these pants at the top of the podium and on your legs.
- Fabric: Omni-Shield™ Summiteer Lite 96% nylon / 4% elastane
- Mid rise
- Straight leg
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Articulated knees
- Comfort stretch
- Gusset detail
- Leg hem cinches
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency
- Zip-off legs convert pant to 10-inch inseam short
- Inseam: 30 inches (short); 32 inches (regular); 34 inches (long)
No Reviews Yet!