WOMEN'S PFG TAMIAMI II LONG SLEEVE SHIRT
Stay cool on the lake or on the pier in the PFG Tamiami II Shirt from Columbia. It is crafted from ultra-light ripstop fabric with UPF 40 sun protection that wicks away moisture and keeps you comfortable and dry. Roll-up tab sleeves and mesh-lined ventilation at the center of the back offer the ultimate in cool-wearing style even on the hottest, most humid of days.
- 100% polyester
- Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) line
- Full-snap front closure
- Spread collar
- Long roll-tab sleeves
- Two on-seam zip pockets
- Shirttail hemline with split side seams
- Hook-and-loop Columbia® patch rod holder tab at left chest for hands-free convenience
- Omni-Shade® UPF 40 provides maximum protection from UV rays
- Omni-Wick® technology actively breathes and pulls moisture away from your skin
- Modern classic fit
- Antimicrobial treatment protects shirt from bacterial growth
- Mesh-lined vent at center back
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
August 12, 2015
Love Columbia Shirts!
Absolutely love these shirts. I have three and want one of every color. I've had many compliments on the shirts. Perfect for the mountains and love to wear them to restaurants as they can be worn with sleeves down when the air conditioning is too cold. The fabric is beautiful, cool and comfy. I primarily wear over a cami. My husband loves his as well.