Designed by a special ops veteran, the Xan™ /z-ann/ tactically-inspired everyday carry folding knife is your pocket-sized security system. Designed in the wake of the powerful and popular RASP™ tactical folder, the Xan™ keeps all the tactical trappings while translating seamlessly to the garage.
Forged By War® designer Darrin William Sirois dreamt up the Xan™ (which translates to “protector” in Greek) from his shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The thin design packs a high-carbon stainless steel clip point blade with a bead blast finish. The lightweight handle is built with black carbon fiber with a black G10 base on the front, and sleek stainless steel on the other. Engage the thumb stud, open it 30 degrees and OutBurst® spring assist takes over. The blade springs to life and stays steadily in place with a frame lock. When closed, the internal mechanism holds the blade securely in place.
- Outburst® Spring Assisted Opening Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Carbon Fiber Layered on G10 Base Provides Excellent Grip
- 2 Position Clip for Tip Up or Tip Down Carry
- Blade Length: 3.67 inches (93.12 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches (3.20 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.50 inches (215.90 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.84 inches (122.91 mm)
- Weight: 4.90 ounces (138.91g)
- Handle: Front - One layer black carbon fiber with black G10 base; Back - 420J2, bead blast finish
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!