WOOD CHOGAN T-HAWK
This two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle, hot forged blade, and hammerhead will make your life easier when you’re off the grid.
Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed The Woods Chogan™ T-Hawk. A specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, he is upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness where they’re found.
- Hot Forged 1055 Carbon Steel
- Tennessee Hickory Handle
- Axe w/Hammerhead
- Blade Length: 3.50 inches (88.90 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Blade Thickness: 0.52 inches(13.21 mm)
- Overall Length: 19.00 inches (482.60 mm)
- Weight: 1.99 pounds (0.90 kg)
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Tomahawk
No Reviews Yet!