Death to the snooze button. Together, strong coffee, a big project, and the Up & At ‘Em™ everyday carry folding knife form the backbone of a productive day. With a sleek aesthetic and a highly ergonomic build, getting it done is far easier and just a little more fun.
Designer Matthew Lerch is known for his top-shelf talent when it comes to marrying incredibly good looks with the ergonomics that help a knife perform in any condition. The Up & At ‘Em™ is simply further proof. With a hardworking, two-tone clip point blade, it’s got an impressively long slice when digging into foam blocks, slashing through cardboard, or whatever else your day throws in the way. The blade is deployed from its two-tone stainless steel handle with a prominent flipper. Once open, it’s set surely into place with a strong frame lock to protect your fingers when you’re elbows deep. Classy details on the pivot and the butt end of the handle polish the look.
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well and is ideal for everyday carry
- Flipper opening for fast blade deployment
- Frame Lock provides secure lock-up of the blade
- Blade Length: 3.62 inches (92.00 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3.07 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.38 inches (212.73 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.72 inches (119.86 mm)
- Weight: 4.20 ounces (119.07g)
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!