Keys, wallet, Slacker™. For a designer like Ken Onion, there’s no shortage of genius ideas, sketches, and one-offs that litter his shop. The Slacker™ folding knife is his personal thought experiment realized: can an attractive, low-profile knife be built around Field Strip? The answer is resounding.
In his workshop in Kaneohe, Hawaii, Ken Onion built himself a personal everyday carry. His friends loved it so much, they insisted that he bring it to CRKT® for a full production line. Only slightly modified from the custom he built himself, the Slacker™ houses a satin-finished drop point blade between a textured aluminum handle. The checked pattern not only balances the look, it makes for solid grip amid daily grime. If it starts to slow down, Field Strip lets you restore it to perfect working order on the spot.
- Field Strip – Disassemble your knife for cleaning without tools
- Satin blade finish offers reduced cutting drag and improved corrosion resistance
- Lightweight aluminum handles with a corrosion resistant coating
- Blade Length: 3.32" (84.43 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.87 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.69" (195.28 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.31" (109.35 mm)
- Weight: 2.60 oz. (73.71g)
- Handle: 6061 Aluminum
No Reviews Yet!