We’re convinced that the word “dainty” isn’t in Designer Flavio Ikoma’s vocabulary. We take his new Deadbolt® innovation as definitive proof. With it, the Seismic™ everyday carry folder has proven to be outrageously strong without compromising on simplicity or usability—it’s got other folders quaking in their boots.
For years, Flavio Ikoma of Presidente Prudente, Brazil toiled over the mechanism that was to become the Deadbolt® lock. Finally, it’s perfected: steel bolts interlock with the steel blade and the liners when it’s deployed to yield outrageous strength. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system ensures it opens quickly and smoothly. A prominent button sits at the pivot point on the highly ergonomic G10 handle for simple disengagement.
As a finishing detail, Flavio added a discreet torx screw in the handle for deployment customization. Modify the blade detent for an easier or more powerful flip that’s all yours.
- Innovative Deadbolt® locking mechanism is simple to use and provides incredible strength
- Flipper opening combined with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- G10 handles provide exceptional grip in all weather conditions
- Blade Length: 3.97" (100.81 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (3.76 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.44" (239.73 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.46" (138.61 mm)
- Weight: 6.30 oz. (178.60g)
- Handle: G10
No Reviews Yet!