The Pilar® is a compact everyday carry folder with distinctive minimalist design and an epic tale behind its name. It’s low profile and understated when tucked away, and carefully designed to punch above its weight when in use.
Jesper Voxnaes designed the Pilar® in his Logstrup, Denmark shop, and named it after Ernest Hemingway’s beloved boat—the 38-foot long vessel that he used for renegade surveillance of German U-boats during WWII in Caribbean waters. The world-famous author was also a WWI combat vet, big-game hunter, sailor, and fisherman, and certainly would have selected an everyday knife companion like the Pilar® for his daily endeavors.
The hardworking blade features a satin finish and the strong tip is useful for more detailed tasks. One side of the handle is built with G10 while the other is stainless steel, making it easy to clean and super durable. It’s deployed with a thumb slot opening option as well as a flipper mechanism and is secured with a frame lock for your safety.
The modern Hemingway is the ultimate Renaissance man, and the Pilar® is the knife that will stand up to the challenge.
- Large version of best selling Pilar®
- High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well and is ideal for everyday carry
- Flipper opening for fast blade deployment
- G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all weather conditions
- Two position clip for tip up or tip down carry options
- Blade Length: 2.67 inches (67.79 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.15 inches (3.73 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.69 inches (169.88 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.00 inches (101.55 mm)
- Weight: 3.80 ounces (107.73g)
- Handle: G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!