Ready for the Rose City. Designer Jesper Voxnaes is far from the only artist to be inspired by the quirkiness that is Portland, Oregon. But he’s certainly the first to create an everyday carry folding knife so slim, lightweight, and perfectly suited for the city.
Typically, Jesper designs his custom creations in his shop in Loegstrup, Denmark. The Piet™ /peet/, though, was first sketched in Portland International Airport on the heels of his first-ever visit to the city. With a satin finish and a flat grind, the drop point blade is tough yet lightweight, it’ll fly under the radar until it’s time to do damage to some packaging. It’s perfectly balanced by a compact yet highly ergonomic glass-reinforced nylon handle and a deep-carry clip that makes it barely noticeable in the pocket of work pants. The blade deploys quickly with an oversized thumb hole and is held securely in place with a locking liner.
Bike, backpack, Piet™ and you’re off to work.
- Thumb Slot for Easy One Hand Opening
- Tip Up Ambidextrous Carry
- Durable Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle is Lightweight with Excellent Grip
- Blade Length: 2.69 inches (68.30 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches (3.30 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.44 inches (163.53 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.76 inches (95.48 mm)
- Weight: 2.50 ounces (70.87g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforce Fiber Polyamide
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
No Reviews Yet!