Moved by mountains. The Montosa™ everyday carry folding knife is a strong, forthright design crafted with practical details. It’s a picturesque product of the environment that served as its inspiration: the Magdalena Mountains.
When Richard Rogers isn’t designing knives in his Magdalena, New Mexico shop, he’s working his vast ranch. So if there’s anyone that knows what it takes for a knife to thrive during a hard day’s work, it’s him. The high-carbon, stainless steel clipped nose blade is only the beginning of the utilitarian equation. It’s super strong yet still built for fine detailed work and when matched with a highly ergonomic G10 handle, it excels in adverse conditions. The ambidextrous thumb stud deploys the blade swiftly and steadily and is held securely open with a locking liner.
Strong, sturdy, reliable, the Montosa™ is modeled perfectly after its rolling namesake.
- Thumb Stud for Easy One Hand Opening
- G10 Handle Provides Exceptional Grip
- Reversible Low-Profile Pocket Clip for Discreet Carry
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (82.45 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches (3.18 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.69 inches (195.28 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.46 inches (113.21 mm)
- Weight: 3.20 ounces (90.72g)
- Handle: G10
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
No Reviews Yet!