The M16 is the most popular series that CRKT has ever made. Over the years they have paid homage to the late and revered Kit Carson by keeping his legacy alive with new iterations. This is different. Introducing the M16 that’s adorned in bronze titanium nitride and pushing the tactical folding knife into the realm of everyday carry.
- Fast Opening: flipper deploys the blade fast
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Ultimate Durability: Stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Reversible clip option provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 3.55 inches (90.22 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 12C27 Sandvik
- Blade Finish: Oxide
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3.00 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.25 inches (209.55 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.66 inches (118.31 mm)
- Weight: 3.80 ounces (107.73g)
- Handle: 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS