LINCHPIN - BLACK WITH VEFF SERRATIONS
Hot on the heels of the Seismic™, Flavio Ikoma is at it again with a solid, no-nonsense everyday carry folding knife built on utility without compromising on aesthetics. The defining feature: Deadbolt®. Put it to the big jobs—dig into a pork loin or carve a wooden stake—and it won’t flinch.
- Innovative Deadbolt® Locking Mechanism is Simple to Use and Provides Incredible Strength
- Flipper Opening Combined with IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Durable Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle is Lightweight with Excellent Grip
- Blade Length: 3.73 inches (94.84 mm)
- Blade Edge: Veff Serrations™
- Blade Steel: 1.4116
- Blade Finish: PVD
- Blade Thickness: 0.15 inches (3.84 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.88 inches (225.43 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.26 inches (133.63 mm)
- Weight: 6.20 ounces (175.77g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock
No Reviews Yet!