JUMBONES BLACKOUT KNIFE
The knife world couldn’t get enough of the Crossbones, so CRKT brought it back with the Jumbones Blackout.
In 2018, Jeff Park—under the tutelage of Ken Onion—released his first production knife, the Crossbones everyday carry folder. It won Blade Show’s coveted Knife of the Year award. Now, it’s back and it’s big. Really big. And this version is black as the night.
Just like its more compact counterpart, the Jumbones is modeled after the first custom release of designer Jeff Park from Mililani, Hawaii. Jeff has been Ken Onion’s right-hand shop man for over ten years now, and, after much goading, finally released a custom design of his own. It was received so well by the industry, it’s making a second appearance.
Fully open, it measures in at a staggering 11”. The oversized black blade contributes to 4.8” of the length, features a full flat grind, and is deployed swiftly and smoothly with an IKBS ball-bearing pivot system. The jet black aluminum two-tone handle, when closed, resembles the shape of a dog bone and gives the Jumbones its name. It’s finished with jimping on the backspacer for in-hand control and a Crossbones logo on the pivot.
The knife world couldn’t get enough of the Crossbones, so we brought it back with the Jumbones Blackout.
- Larger Model: Jumbo version of the popular original Crossbones knife
- Fast Opening: Flipper with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade fast
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Blade length: 4.85 inches
- Blade edge: Plain
- Blade steel: AUS 8
- Blade finish: Titanium Nitride
- Blade thickness: .16 inches
- Overall length: 11.00 inches
- Closed length: 6.13 inches
- Weight: 5.60 oz
- Handle: 6061 Aluminum
- Style: Folding knife with liner lock
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS