CLARK FORK FILLET KNIFE
Open the blade of Ken Steigerwalt's Clark Fork™ fillet knife. Fold the tail into the handle for an innovative way to secure the lock up. Then fillet up some fish for your delicious dinner. When you're finished with the knife, it folds down to tacklebox size. A nylon sheath is included for storage. Leave the tall tales of the ones that got away for the other guys.
- Innovative "Tail Lock" Safety Bar
- Blade Locks Securely Into Place
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 6.03 inches(153.16 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 5Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.06 inches (1.42 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.94 inches (277.88 mm)
- Closed Length: 7.13 inches (180.98 mm)
- Weight: 1.80 ounces (51.03g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon w/Plastic Insert
- Style: Folding Knife w/Tail Lock
- Sheath Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS