Document your dreams
It always does one good to just slow down, put pen to paper, and hand write observations, ideas and experiences, especially in this modern world of high-tech computers, gadgets and other devices that will be out of date next month. The handsome No. 9 Journal from Colonel Littleton offers the perfect tangible archive for that very purpose and will stand the test of time. Made of vintage brown leather, it has a stylish two position closure and edge stitching. The filler contains 130 sheets of ruled, recycled "desert Haze" paper that is laced into the journal with 1/8-inch leather lacing. The insert may be removed and filed away when it is full. The journal may be personalized with three initials on the front strap making it even more special.
- Made of dry-milled, vintage brown leather
- Includes 130 sheets of recycled "desert haze" paper, laced into the journal with 1/8-inch leather lacing
- When full, insert may be removed and filed away
- Replacement fillers available
- Two position closure.
- Col. Littleton's No. 2 Lead Expedition Pencil included
- Dimensions: 9 x 7 inches (height x width)
- Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Made in the Col. Littleton's Workshop in Lynnville, TN, USA
- Front strap may be personalized at an additional cost with three initials
- Please call Mast Store's Customer Service line toll-free for engraving or embossing options at 1.866.367.6278
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY