NO. 5 FRONT POCKET WALLET WITH FOLD-OVER FLAP
Stash your cash in the classically rugged Front Pocket Wallet with Fold-Over Flap. Handcrafted in Colonel Littleton's workshop, this handsome leather accessory is made of brown native American steer hide, tanned in Tennessee, and dry milled to attain buttery softness. Detailed edge stitching and two convenient pockets round out the wallet's features, and the front flap may be monogrammed with three block initials to make it extra special. Like its name implies, it is compact enough to carry in your front pocket but has enough room not only for your bills but also for a few credit cards and ID.
- Made in USA
- Made of brown native American steer hide
- Tanned in Tennessee
- Dry milled to achieve softness
- Two pockets
- Edge stitched
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Handmade in Col. Littleton's Workshop in Lynnville, TN, USA
- May be personalized with three initials at an additional charge
- Please call Mast Store's Customer Service line toll-free for engraving or embossing options at 1.866.367.6278
No Reviews Yet!