NO. 23 LEATHER POCKET JOURNAL
The written word is a powerful thing, and putting pen to paper is a therapeutic ritual, Create your own historical documents with the No. 23 Leather Pocket Journal by Colonel Littleton. It is perfect for you obsessive list-makers, detailed note-takers, and aspiring novelists. Made of vintage brown polished leather, it comes with 50 lined note cards that conveniently fit into a tabbed leather holder. Also included is a 56-page lined register to record your innermost thoughts, insights and reflections, or maybe just a grocery list. This handsome journal is just the right size to carry around in your handbag, shirt pocket, or jacket so you can keep it with you at all times.
- Made in USA
- Crafted of vintage brown polished leather
- Edge stitched
- Measures 5 1/2 x 3 3/4 (height x width) inches when closed
- Comes with 50 lined Col. Littleton note cards, which may be reordered
- Note cards measure 5 x 3 inches
- Cards fit into a tabbed leather holder and 56-page lined register
- Register measures: 5 x 3 1/2 closed
- Inner pocket provides storage for business cards, receipts, etc.
- Weight: 1 pound
- Made in Col. Littleton's Workshop in Lynnville, TN
- Front cover may be personalized at an additional cost with three initials
- Please call Mast Store's Customer Service line toll-free for engraving or embossing options at 1.866.367.6278
No Reviews Yet!