Ship to Store Tips
- Orders shipped to a store are shipped Free of Charge (regardless of order total) when "Ship to Store" is chosen as the shipping method at checkout.
- When you place your order online, make sure to specify the name of the person who will be picking up your order from the store.
- Your order should arrive to the store of your choice several days after your order date.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is ready for pick up.
- You must have a copy of your order receipt and valid identification at the time of pick up.
- At this time, "Ship To Store" orders may NOT be expedited.
General Shipping Information
Mast Store uses both Federal Express (FedEx) and the United States Postal Service (USPS) for delivery of our packages. FedEx will only ship to physical addresses (no PO boxes, APO, etc), so remember, if you choose to have your order shipped via FedEx, to include the correct street address.
Gift cards will be sent free of charge via USPS 1st Class mail.
You will be given the opportunity to review the shipping charge each time you add an item to your cart.
Under normal circumstances, most orders received Monday through Friday are shipped within 24-48 hours. However, if you have questions about your order status, you can check it by sending an e-mail HERE or give us a call toll-free at 866-367-6278.
We use recycled packing materials whenever possible.
If you have questions, please call toll-free 866-367-6278 to speak with a member of our customer service team.