POSITION: STORE TRAINING COORDINATOR
LOCATION: KNOXVILLE, TN
CONTACT: NATALEA RILEY
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs, arts/education and conservation/preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities of the Store Training Coordinator include:
- Provides the initial employee Onboarding and Orientation
- Provides Point of Sale, working on the floor and Guest Experience training
- Coordinates with managers continuing training for new employees
- Supports and coordinates Training and Development initiatives
- Spends time in each department
- Remains knowledgeable and up to date on POS functions, Mainstreet content including Mast Perks and Benefits, Learning and Development and other Training materials and serves as a resource for that information to staff
- Able to utilize Office 365 programs to effectively communicate and document training activity
Some of the characteristics of a Store Training Coordinator include:
- Must be approachable, respectful and honest.
- Must work effectively as a team member, be a strong leader and have excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism in work, dress, language and behavior.
- Is dedicated to learning from others, sharing information and asking questions.
- Exudes a positive attitude and sustains positive energy throughout the day.
Click HERE to download a copy of the application.
Please email application and resume to Natalea@mastgeneralstore.com by December 31, 2020. No phone calls please.