POSITION: FULL TIME INVENTORY SUPPORT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: VALLE CRUCIS, NC - ORIGINAL STORE
CONTACT: MARY WOOD
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs, arts/education and conservation/preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
The Original Mast General Store in Valle Crucis, NC is now hiring for a Full Time Inventory Support Coordinator position. Applicants must be outgoing, energetic and have good communication skills. Open availability preferred.
The Inventory Support Coordinator essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates inventory processing for Mast General Store truck shipments and other deliveries.
- Distributes incoming mail and ensures the outgoing mail is on the truck before it leaves.
- Must remain knowledgeable and up to date on Office 365 and other company technology platforms.
- Processes E-Commerce orders and shipments and Ship from Store orders
- Recycles all cardboard and any other recyclables.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, PTO at 6 months, a generous employee discount, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please bring completed application and apply in person at Original Mast General Store, Hwy 194 Valle Crucis NC, Monday – Friday from 10am – 5pm or email completed application to Maryw@mastgeneralstore.com by November 29, 2021. No phone calls please.
Mast General Store®, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Follow this LINK to print out an application.