POSITION: STORE TRAINING COORDINATOR
LOCATION: HENDERSONVILLE, NC
CONTACT: OLIVER WALL
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs, arts/education and conservation/preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
The Mast General Store Hendersonville, NC is now hiring a Store Training Coordinator. Applicants must be outgoing, energetic and have good communication skills. Open availability required.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities of the Store Training Coordinator include:
- Provides the initial employee Onboarding and Orientation
- Provides Point of Sale, working on the floor and Guest Experience training
- Coordinates with managers continuing training for new employees
- Supports and coordinates Training and Development initiatives
- Spends time in each department
- Remains knowledgeable and up to date on POS functions, Mainstreet content including Mast Perks and Benefits, Learning and Development and other Training materials and serves as a resource for that information to staff
- Able to utilize Office 365 programs to effectively communicate and document training activity
Some of the characteristics of a Store Training Coordinator include:
- Must be approachable, respectful and honest.
- Must work effectively as a team member, be a strong leader and have excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism in work, dress, language and behavior.
- Is dedicated to learning from others, sharing information and asking questions.
- Exudes a positive attitude and sustains positive energy throughout the day.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, wellness reimbursements, discounts, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please email application and resume to Oliver@mastgeneralstore.com by September 13, 2022. No phone calls please.
Mast General Store®, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.