POSITION: FULL TIME SALES SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
LOCATION: KNOXVILLE, TN
CONTACT: NATALEA RILEY
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs, arts/education and conservation/preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
The Mast General Store in Knoxville, TN is now hiring a full-time sales support associate. The duties of a sales support associate include but are not limited to:
- Takes in the truck shipment, breaking product out by department.
- Recycles all cardboard and any other recyclables.
- Keeps back stock areas neat and clean and safe from hazards.
- Appropriately and correctly receives new merchandise and transfers.
- In addition, since the Sales Support position can be on the sales floor while guests are in our stores, he/she should be able to share information and give directions to other stores, local attractions and restaurants.
Physical requirements include heavy lifting of up to 50 lbs. Prior experience with rotation of perishable inventory preferred. Open availability required.
Applicants must be outgoing, energetic and have good communication skills.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, wellness reimbursements, discounts, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please email completed application to Natalea@mastgeneralstore.com by July 29, 2019.
Follow this LINK to print out an application.