POSITION: FT VISUAL MERCHANDISER
LOCATION: ROANOKE, VA
AVAILABLE: JANUARY 2020
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs; arts, education, conservation and preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
We are now accepting applications for a Visual Merchandiser in our Roanoke, VA location. The Visual Merchandiser oversees the visual merchandising needs and trains visual teams in each location by honoring the tradition of the Mast General Store.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Provides Visual Merchandising training and support which includes:
- Properly merchandising fixtures, shelving, hardware and grids for maximum sales potential.
- Merchandising floors by category, sub-category, function and color.
- Training on how to build displays and strike tables for marketing promotions and weekly ads.
- Training on how to transition departments into and out of upcoming seasons. Proper placement of new arrivals, older merchandise, over-stocked merchandise, markdowns, etc.
Oversees store conditions with General Manager on visual merchandising, which includes:
- Ensuring the cleanliness of store fronts, interiors, fixtures, and wrap stands.
- Ensuring the proper storage of all visual props, fixtures and hardware.
- Maintains displays which may include themed displays in each department and seasonal windows.
Visual Merchandisers may also be required to work the sales floor in all departments.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, PTO at 6 months, generous employee discount, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please send completed application, resume and salary requirements to Employment@MastGeneralStore.com by December 1, 2019. We will begin the interview process in December with January 2020 start dates. We will post sales associate positions for our Roanoke location in early 2020. No phone calls please
Follow this LINK to print out an application.