POSITION: FT SALES SUPPORT/RECEIVING-BACKSTOCK
LOCATION: ROANOKE, VA
AVAILABLE: JANUARY 2020
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs; arts, education, conservation and preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
We are now accepting applications for a full-time sales support associate. The duties of a sales support associate include but are not limited to:
- Takes in the truck shipment, breaking product out by department.
- Recycles all cardboard and any other recyclables.
- Keeps back stock areas neat and clean and safe from hazards.
- Appropriately and correctly receives new merchandise and transfers.
- Facilitates shipping from store
- In addition, since the Sales Support position can be on the sales floor while guests are in our stores, they should be able to share information and give directions to other stores, local attractions and restaurants.
Physical requirements include heavy lifting of up to 50 lbs. Open availability required.
Applicants must be outgoing, energetic and have good communication skills.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, PTO at 6 months, generous employee discount, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please send completed application, resume and salary requirements to Employment@MastGeneralStore.com by December 1, 2019. We will begin the interview process in December with January 2020 start dates. We will post sales associate positions for our Roanoke location in early 2020. No phone calls please
Follow this LINK to print out an application.