POSITION: FT REPLENISHMENT BRAND MANAGER (BUYER)
LOCATION: VALLE CRUCIS, NC
CONTACT: JEFF CARTER
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs; arts, education, conservation and preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
We are now accepting applications for a Replenishment Brand Manager (Buyer). The Replenishment Brand Manager is responsible for organizing and managing all styles as determined by the department Buyer for replenishment stock.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assists Buyer in generating and maintaining models for all replenishment stock.
- Transfers and consolidates replenishment stock as needed.
- Runs reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations to discontinue items.
- Communicates with the store staff regarding back orders, late shipments, discontinued items, etc. on replenishment stock.
- Keeps all files, price lists, catalog, descriptions, etc. up to date. Gathers email addresses for all replenishment vendors. Maintains correct terms and contact information for all vendors.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, PTO at 6 months, generous employee discount, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please send completed application, resume and salary requirements to JeffC@mastgeneralstore.com by November 15, 2019. No phone calls please.
Follow this LINK to print out an application.