POSITION: ACCOUNTING CLERK
LOCATION: VALLE CRUCIS, NC
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs; arts, education, conservation and preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
We are now accepting applications for an Accounting Clerk at the Support Facility in Valle Crucis, NC. An Accounting Clerk is responsible for computing, classifying, recording, and verification of numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties:
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records and reviews these documents for accuracy.
- Monitors loans and accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
Accounting experience is preferred. Experience in office productivity software, especially Word and Excel, and Data Entry skills required.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday availability required. Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, PTO at 6 months, a generous employee discount, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please send application and resume to Jeanne@mastgeneralstore.com by October 30, 2020. No phone calls please.
Follow this LINK to print an application.