TALLA D2 FLIPPER KNIFE
The Talla flipper from CRJB is a mid-size folding knife with a solid bite. The 3.43 inches sheepsfoot blade is made from solid D2 tool steel with a stonewashed finish. This finish helps resist wear and tear on the blade during regular use. The handles are made from carbon fiber with heavy texture to give outstanding grip. The flipping action is quick and smooth with a firm liner lock securing mechanism. The knife is completed by the reversible pocket clip and the integrated lanyard hole.
- Blade Length: 3.43 inches
- Cutting Edge: 3.35 inches
- Closed Length: 4.72 inches
- Overall Length: 7.95 inches
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.59 inches
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.9 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS