WOMEN'S SUMMER OF '69 MEGA Z/CLOUD
It may have happened 50 years ago, but you're never too old or young to pay homage to that famous gathering of music lovers in Upstate New York, known as Woodstock. The Women's Summer of '69 Mega Z/Cloud from Chaco was designed just for the occasion for anyone looking to spread love, peace and good vibes. These water/trail sandals feature an adjustable webbing upper, supportive LUVSEAT dual-density PU midsole, and grippy ChacoGrip rubber outsole. From music festivals to outdoor adventures, make some incredible memories that are sure to last with these trusty sandals.
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Metal ladder lock buckle
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Upper: 28mm polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Midsole: Women's-specific LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole; Chaco Cloud cushioning for active comfort
- Outsole: Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound; 3.5mm lug depth
No Reviews Yet!
Q: What is the height of the heel
A: Hi Celeste, Thank you for shopping with us! The actual heel measures about 3/4 of an inch. The heel strap from the top of the strap to the shoe is about three inches and that will vary depending on the shoe size and the fitting on your foot. Please let us know if we can help with anything else and have a great day!
By Celeste Jernigan on June 16, 2019 I hade the same question (0)