WOMEN'S BOREALIS PEAK WATERPROOF
Autumn's colorful array of leaves to winter's snow-covered beauty, whatever the season brings, enjoy it up close with a stylish, comfy pair of boots. We highly recommend lacing up the Women's Borealis Peak Waterproof from Chaco before venturing out into crisp mornings to chilly evenings. Wrapped in waterproof, salt-resistant leather, this ankle-high boot is sure to look its best through snow and ice-covered days while the coffee-based charcoal fleece lining provides warmth along the way. Just like their sandals, these winter boots feature Chaco's well-known LUVSEAT midsole for all-day support and ChacoGrip outsole for superb traction.
- Upper: Full grain, waterproof, and salt-repelling Snowplow Leather upper with synthetic trim; Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Lining: Waterproof coffee-based charcoal fleece lining releases heat back to the body and provides natural anti-odor/anti-microbial properties
- Faux Fur collar: 70% acrylic / 30% polyester
- Midsole: Biomechanically designed & molded upper form-fits to Chaco LUVSEAT™ dual-density EVA midsole with 10% recycled content for superior fit without separate footbed
- Outsole: Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound; 3 mm lug depth
No Reviews Yet!