The leaves may be falling, and those snow-filled days are coming, but don’t let the cold weather deter your need for backcountry exploration. Just pull-on on the Women’s Barbary from Chaco, and let the winter season adventures begin! This casual boot is covered in waterproof leather, lined with cozy wool and fleece, and filled with a comfy, supportive EVA midsole for happy, warm feet from dawn ‘til dusk. From rocky trails to slick landscapes, the non-marking EcoTread rubber outsole includes a 3mm lug depth that’ll keep you trekkin’ along.
Why we love it:
"I love my Chacos, especially my Barbary boots. Not only do they keep my feet toasty warm, they are also comfortable enough to wear all day long at work. No heavy socks needed when you step into these cozy woolly bundles of joy."
— Marnie, Mast General Store Annex - Valle Crucis, NC
- Traditional lace system
- Fold-down collar
- Injection-molded nylon shank
- Upper: Variegated wool and premium waterproof full grain leather upper
- Lining: Comfortable wool and fleece lining
- Footbed: Women's specific, pigskin-lined, removable LUVSEAT™ PU footbed
- Midsole: EVA midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking EcoTread™ light 15%-recycled rubber compound; 3mm lug depth
No Reviews Yet!