MEN'S SUMMER OF `69 Z/CLOUD 2
It may have happened 50 years ago, but you're never too old or young to pay homage to that famous gathering of music lovers in Upstate New York, known as Woodstock. The Men's Summer of `69 Z/Cloud 2 from Chaco was designed just for the occasion for anyone looking to spread love, peace and good vibes. These water/trail sandals feature an adjustable webbing upper, supportive LUVSEAT dual-density PU midsole, and grippy ChacoGrip rubber outsole. From music festivals to outdoor adventures, make some incredible memories that are sure to last with these trusty sandals.
- Assembled in USA
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Upper: Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Midsole: LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound with 3.5mm lug depth
- Average weight: 15 ounces (426 g)
No Reviews Yet!