MEN'S NPF SHENANDOAH Z/CLOUD
Whether we've been in need of an escape, a breath of fresh air, or just to be surrounded by nature, our beautiful National Parks have been there for us. If you love 'em as much as we do, show it off with the Men's NPF Shenandoah Z/Cloud from Chaco. Assembled in the USA, these water sandals are covered from the adjustable polyester webbing upper to the grippy ChacoGrip rubber outsole with a limited-edition National Park Foundation design. Step into the comfort and support of the LUVSEAT PU midsole before you head out for an afternoon hike or wade through the river to cool off.
- Assembled in USA
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Upper: Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Midsole: LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound with 3.5mm lug depth
- Average weight: 15.1 ounces (427 g)
No Reviews Yet!