MEN'S NPF ROCKY MOUNTAIN Z/CLOUD 2
Supplying the world with breath-taking views, the Rocky Mountain National Park has given us once in lifetime experiences while continuing to share the beauty of nature each and every day. So, why not show this precious shrine to Mother Nature your appreciation with the Men's NPF Rocky Mountain Z/Cloud 2. Assembled in the USA, these water sandals are covered from the adjustable polyester webbing upper to the grippy ChacoGrip rubber outsole with a limited-edition National Park Foundation design. Step into the comfort and support of the LUVSEAT PU midsole before you head out for an afternoon hike or wade through the river to cool off.
- Assembled in USA
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Upper: Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Midsole: LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound with 3.5mm lug depth
- Average weight: 15 ounces (426 g)
No Reviews Yet!