An all-purpose, trusty sidekick
The Tagus model is Castillo's largest. It is an all-purpose model for bigger jobs. The handle has contours for fingers resulting in an improved grip. Each knife comes with a felt bag for storage. The Tagus is named after the longest river in Iberia which traverses Spain and Portugal and has played an important part in Spanish history.
- Blade Length: 3.625 inches
- Handle Length: 4.375 inches
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N.
- Each knife comes with the following items:
- Felt storage sleeve
- Ballistol single-use wipe (made in USA)
- 240-grit bonded ceramic sharpening stone (made in USA)
- Castillo sticker (made in USA)
- Because wood is a natural and organic material, Each knife has a different grain pattern. The knife you receive may not have the same pattern as pictured.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY