Muralla means “rampart,” which are the defensive walls that surround a castle. This crucial fortification element is what inspired the jimping on the spine of this modified spear point blade. The Muralla is a stout everyday knife which feels great in-hand and is easily controllable.
- Each knife comes with the following items:
- Leather pocket sheath and lanyard (made in Spain)
- Ballistol single-use wipe (made in USA)
- 320-grit bonded ceramic sharpening stone (made in USA)
- Castillo sticker (made in USA)
No Reviews Yet!